The website with the domain name www.aidango.com (“WebSite”) is Verisay İletişim ve Bilgi Teknolojileri SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI. (“Company”). As the data controller, the company is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data, establishing and managing the data recording system.
In this context, we would like to inform you about your personal data and processing processes as "data controller" in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
Your Choices Regarding Electronic Messages
Commercial messages are sent and you are contacted by the Company without your prior approval, pursuant to subparagraph b of Article 6 of the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce. For detailed information and to change your preferences, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
What Are Your Processed Personal Data?
With Demo Request
1. Your credentials (name and surname)
2. Your contact information (address, e-mail address, phone number)
3. Details of your use of the site (your behavior on the site, your transactions, your preferences, products visited, etc.)
4. Your unique username and password
5. Your company information (company name, phone, address)
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes in accordance with the legislation on the protection of personal data;
If you contact us, your identity and contact information in order to resolve your problems and complaints and to contact you when necessary,
Your identity, communication, invoice, shopping information in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the legislation, to fulfill our other legal obligations, especially information security, with authorized and responsible public institutions and organizations,
Your identity, contact, invoice, shopping information, in order to use all kinds of lawsuits, replies and objections against official institutions and organizations such as courts, enforcement offices, arbitral tribunals in disputes arising from the contract,
Within the Scope of Your Demo Request:
Your identity and contact information in order to enable the use of our product and to fulfill the requirements of the sales contract that we may conclude with you, to open a user account and to log in,
When you want to purchase a product after the demo request, your identity and contact information in order to enable you to shop using your member information without having to re-enter all membership information for each shopping transaction,
Your identity and contact information, in order to distinguish the records we create in our system regarding you from the records of other customers, and to enable you to benefit from the post-sales operational processes without submitting an invoice/receipt,
If you request an invoice, your identity and billing information in order to issue an invoice,
If you want to make your payment by credit card, your credit card information is transferred to the payment institution (without saving the credit card information) so that the payment can be received.
We process your identity, shopping and billing information in order to fulfill our legal custody obligations.
Transfer of Personal Data
The company only provides your personal data; Within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the Law, carrying out the Company's activities in the country and abroad, provided that the necessary security measures are taken, ensuring the business relationship between the data owners and our customers and/or holding meetings for this purpose, providing services, opportunities and opportunities, and in order to increase the service quality; Our group companies, business partners, customers with whom we have contracted and provided services due to our activities, suppliers, audit companies or public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data as required by a legal obligation, and other relevant authorities, including but not limited to these.
Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law ("Law")
1. Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
2. If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
3. To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
5. Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the KVKK legislation,
7. Requesting notification of third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
8. Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. If you suffer damage due to the illegal processing of personal data, you have the right to demand that this damage be remedied.
Cookies are small text files or information saved on your computer or mobile device (such as a smartphone or tablet) when you visit our site.
Verisay Communication and Information Technologies SAN. TRADE. LTD. STI.
Address: Yıldız Technical University Davutpaşa Campus Technopark D2 Block No: 105 Esenler / Istanbul
Phone: +90 212 945 49 00